Setting and living your organizational culture starts at the top. The stronger the board team is, the stronger the organization is! The purpose of this workshop is to share ideas about creating a leadership-focused Board.
In this workshop, we will explore and share knowledge on;
- The basic elements of leadership in a volunteer environment.
- Group dynamics and the role they play in leadership development
- Recognizing the key elements of communication as they apply to teams
- Effective meeting behaviour.
This workshop is specially designed for:
- Board Directors
- Executive Directors / Cheif Executive Officers
- Members of Board initiated Committees
- Executive Directors/Heads of Not-for-profit Organizations
Date: March 27, 2019
Time: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm (Doors Open and Dinner: 5:45 pm)
Meal: Dinner Provided
Volunteer MBC Member Organizations: $45.00 | Non-Members: $65.00
Participants will receive 3 (Three) PD Credit Units.
Volunteer MBC, commencing January 1, 2019, will be awarding Professional Development Credit Units (PDCU) in all our paid Learning Programs. These credit units can be applied to various benefits that will be introduced throughout the year. The validity period of the credit units will be the [year awarded + next calendar year]. PD Credit Units can be applied to any program that will be held during the PDCU validity period. Click here Learn More....