Two-thirds of Canadians are on social media; are they with you?
Social media helps not-for-profits build trust, brand awareness and gives potential volunteers, donors, sponsors, and other stakeholders a sense of belonging. Join us for an exciting workshop that provides ideas and strategies to tap into a platform that boosts the “social” through “media” that connects you to your community.
Date: March 21, 2018
Time: 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
Registration Open: 8:45 pm to 9:15 pm
Meals: Breakfast Included
Delivery Method: In-person Workshop
Venue: Community Door (Board Rooms), 7700 Hurontario Street, Unit 601, Brampton, ON L6Y 4M3 (Click here for the map)
Facilitator: Christine Gnass, provides social media management and expertise on an ongoing basis helping you build great business relationships. Learn more about Christine by clicking on the "Workshop Facilitator" tab.
Double click on the sections below for registration and other details.
- Learn about each social media channel so you can decide where you need a presence;
- Identify the free tools available to manage social media more effectively;
- Gain tips and ideas to engage your volunteers and community;
- Understand what is important to Google in order to be found and be more visible online.
- Members of not-for-profit fundraising committees and volunteers engaged in fundraising.
- Leaders of Volunteers responsible for volunteer recruitment.
- Not-for-profit programs and projects managers.
- Executive Directors/Heads of Not-for-profit organizations.
- Current Board Members.
As a Social Media Master, I endeavor to investigate, identify and understand your needs and design training initiatives to inspire, support and manage your social media experience. I provide social media management and expertise on an ongoing basis helping you build great business relationships. I maintain a focus on community. Integrity, mentoring and giving back by donating my time and talents to non-profit organizations are an important part of who I am. I address business audiences and speak regularly supporting non-profits, provide training sessions for non-profits and business groups alike and volunteer for several organizations and initiatives including: Caledon Meals on Wheels, The Tour de Terra Cotta, The Leadership Forum for Women/Caledon, 100 Women who Care Caledon, HAPPEN and more. I was an integral part of Mayor Allen Thompson’s successful run for office in 2014 and a key player in the successful launch of the first-ever Small Business Summit hosted in Caledon and serving the GTA. Personally and professionally I am proud to be affiliated with these charitable organizations.